You have decided to tighten your skin and reverse the signs of aging with the TITAN laser. Congratulations!
As you begin your journey to a more youthful appearance, we want to explain everything you need to know to make this an exciting, enjoyable experience and be sure you know exactly what to expect as treatment progresses. Please read carefully.
The TITAN treatment schedule is as follows:
- 1st appointment : 1st TITAN
- 4 weeks later, Return for follow-up evaluation, post treatment pictures, and 2nd TITAN
- 4 weeks later, Return for follow-up evaluation, post treatment pictures, and 3rd TITAN
- 4 weeks later, Return for follow-up evaluation, post treatment pictures, Microderm, and consultation for your post-TITAN new skin!
- 6 months later, Maintenance treatments, if needed, every 6 months to 1 year.
We recommend single treatments with follow-up evaluations for further treatment. Our physician assistant, Nisha and Alli our medical esthetician, will make recommendations at each follow-up visit based on your results. The schedule above is the ideal sequence of treatments. Depending on your individual needs you may discuss any deviation from this schedule with your practitioner. However, we strongly recommend treatments take place as described above.
How long do treatments take?
TITAN visits last approximately 1 & ½ hours. Microderm appointments last 30 minutes. Please arrive on time, as treatment appointments must follow a strict schedule. Once you arrive, we will begin preparation of your skin for treatments as follows:
- We will cleanse your skin “first.
- We will begin treatment which will take approximately 45 minutes
- After treatment is complete, we may apply a cool compress and we will apply sunblock.
How do I care for my skin after treatment?
We recommend daily sunblock with UVA and UVB protection. (Available in our of”ce or over the counter). We also recommend use of a wrinkle reducing lotion if your treatment was done on your neck. This not only helps to replenish elasticity but also helps stimulate the production of collagen for improved strength and resiliency.
Please review ingredients of all products and alert your practitioner if you have any allergy or sensitivity to ANY of the ingredients.
Lastly, welcome to our practice. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience the best it can be!