For best results, please follow these instructions
Before your treatment:
- If possible please do not wear makeup to your treatment.
- Avoid any irritants to your skin, such as any products containing Retin-A, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolyc/salicylic acids, astringents or Vitamin C for one week before your treatment.
- Do not wax, tweeze or use a depilatory on treatment areas for I week prior to your treatment.
- If you have received Restylane treatments or BotoxTM Injections, wait at least two weeks before having Vibraderm.
- If you have received a Glycolic Peel, wait at least one week before having Vibraderm.
After your treatment:
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds to treated areas after treatment (we recommend this indefinitely). Daily sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 is vital to maintain your improved skin.
- Avoid any irritants to your skin, such as any products containing Retin-A, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolyc/salicylic acids, astringents or Vitamin C for one week after your treatment.
- Do not wax, tweeze or use a depilatory to the treated areas for 1 week after your treatment.
- It you receive Collagen treatments, these may be resumed 24 hours after treatment.
- If you receive Glycolic Peels, these may be resumed one week after your treatment.
- If you do not need make-up for the evening of treatment, wait until the next morning.
- Approximately 48 hours after treatment, your skin may start to peel. This peeling will generally last 2 to 3 days. DO NOT PICK OR PULL THE SKIN.
Please call us if you have any questions at 6l6-363~364o
Your referrals are greatly appreciated. We will send you a $25 gift certificate towards your next treatment for each friend or relative that you refer to us.